The Controler of the User’s personal data provided via the contact form, that is the entity deciding about the purposes and methods of its processing, is ATD POLAND TOMASZ DĄBROWSKI, 43-100 Tychy, Towarowa 23, NIP: 6461289869 (hereinafter referred to as the Controller).
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form is processed by the Controller based on the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of art. 6 para. 1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw his / her consent at any time by contacting the Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before such withdrawal.
The User has the right to access his / her personal data at any time, rectify, delete or limit the processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer the data.
The Controller processes the personal data of the Website User for the following purposes:
- 1) Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints about the Controller’s products or services;
- 2) Presenting User commercial offers by electronic means;
- 3) Presenting User commercial offers by phone.
The Controller may process User’s personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- 1) in order to conclude and implement a potential agreement between the User and the Controller, as well as to allow the User being served as the Controller’s client in accordance with art. 6 para. 1(b) of the GDPR;
- 2) in order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is the Controller’s client for the execution of a potential agreement concluded between the parties, as well as in the case of pursuing potential claims from the User who is a client under the legitimate interest of the Controller in accordance with art. 6 para. 1(f) of the GDPR and fulfillment of the Controller’s legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 para. 1(c) of the GDPR;
- 3) in order to implement the marketing activities of the Controller under the legitimate interest of the Controller within the meaning of art. 6 para. 1 (f) of the GDPR, as well as according to declaration of will concerning marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents granted in the scope of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before such withdrawal;
- 4) in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Controller towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 para. 1(c) of the GDPR;
The User’s personal data is not transferred by the Administrator to third parties.
The Controller stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e. for the period of conducting business by the Controller.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Controller at the following address address email@example.com .
User the right to file a complaint with the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.