1 Operational Flexibility is:
- the ability to adapt to the growing requirements and needs of Clients and changing circumstances;
- compromise in difficult situations;
- readiness to face new professional challenges.
2 Professionalism understood as:
- building sustainable cooperation with Clients based on modern and development work tools, open communication, honesty in action and cooperation at its every stage;
- a constant and high level of performance of the services offered;
- continuous improvement of employees’ competences and knowledge.
3 Responsibility manifested by:
- accepting moral and legal responsibility for meeting business challenges;
- taking care of the repute and prestige of the Company;
- involvement of the team whose goal is to strive for the continuous improvement of the services offered;
- taking active steps to protect the environment and promote social charitable attitudes.
4 Openness to:
- creating a friendly working environment by maintaining a good atmosphere, simple and understandable communication, based on knowledge, trust, honesty and mutual respect, as well as by appreciation to the effects of work;
- striving for friendly relations at every level of cooperation;
- undertaking initiatives in everyday activities aimed at achieving common goals;
- improving qualifications through training and self-education.