- ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- by voluntarily entering the e-mail address in the newsletter form,
- by saving cookies in the terminal devices,
- by collecting web server logs by the website operator.
Information in forms
- ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski collects information provided voluntarily by the user,
- ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski can automatically save information about the connection parameters (time designation, IP address),
- The data in the form is not disclosed to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user, unless otherwise specified below,
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s end device and are intended for using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device, and a unique number,
- The entity placing cookie files on the user’s end device and who having access to them is the owner of the ATD Poland website, Tomasz Dąbrowski,
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how a website user uses it, which allows improving its structure and content,
- determining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the user’s end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the user,
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the user’s end device. Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser,
- Cookies placed in the user’s end device can also be used by advertisers cooperating with ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski and partners
- Cookie files can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the way the user uses the website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page,
- In terms of information about user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services,
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
- the name of the client station,
- identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in the case when the transition to the website was made by the link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data are not associated with specific people browsing the website,
- The above data are used only for server administration purposes.
- Data are made available to third parties only within legally permitted limits,
- ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski can share the users’ data with the entity acquiring the rights and obligations of ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski as part of the atdpoland.pl website. In such a case, users will be informed about the new administrator of their personal data in accordance with applicable regulations.
Security of Personal Data
- ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski cares about the security of users’ personal data, that is why everywhere where personal data is required, the connection between the user and the server is encrypted. Thanks to this, users do not have to worry that data sent from or to the server will be spied, intercepted and used by someone,
- The data administrator is: ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski with headquarters in Tychy.
Change, correction, deletion of personal data.
- In accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended) ATD Poland Tomasz Dąbrowski provides users with free access to personal data, their change, correction and deletion,
- Access, change, correction of personal data can be made at any time by the user who should send such information to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Customer Service Department indicated in point. 3)
- All information regarding access, change, correction and deletion of your personal data can be obtained by contacting our Customer Service Department: tel: +48 32 745 61 90.
Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: